Glancing through the products of the online catalog, Whispering Pines, I was inspired with so many ideas for our wedding (well, and for life in general). There are some great wedding decorations with a natural and rustic ambiance - and they are fantastic! I'm also quite smitten with their blog...soooo many wonderful wedding ideas...right up my alley.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
whispering pines rustic decor
Glancing through the products of the online catalog, Whispering Pines, I was inspired with so many ideas for our wedding (well, and for life in general). There are some great wedding decorations with a natural and rustic ambiance - and they are fantastic! I'm also quite smitten with their blog...soooo many wonderful wedding ideas...right up my alley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those votive holders are magical!
ReplyDeleteThose candle holders are so pretty and I love the tin leaves. How do you find this stuff?? :c)
ReplyDeleteI saw their site on the side of your page awhile ago and went through it. They have some AWESOME stuff.
ReplyDeleteI love the birch baskets.
ReplyDeleteI used a regular basket and filled it with pine cones, but love these baskets much more.
The votive candle holders are magical.
Jen
So cute I love the candle holders, I just decorated my home with rustic
ReplyDeleterocky mountain decor and I love it.