Monday, December 6, 2010

winter wedding finds!



Retro Tulle Headband - Fascinating Creations
Love these new styles of veils!!  So pretty.

Winter weddings are inherently so romantic.  It's that magical time of year when the freshly fallen snow makes everything calm and serene - and glittery white.  I scoped out the pretty pieces that our sponsors have in their collections and wanted to share them with you if you happen to be planning a winter wedding!!  Enjoy!

Raspberry Pink Vintage Glass Earrings - Beyond the Rockz

Festive winter wedding magnets - Magnet Street Weddings

Subtlety Simple Palladium Sterling rings (set for $240!) - Beth Cyr's Weddings
 I'm in love with the creamy calm texture of these rings - if I were to start over, I would have
insisted that we go with wedding bands like these, and skip entirely the engagement ring bit.

Gardenia Hair Flower - Midori Designs
Winter Pine Invitations - Wedding Paper Divas

Birch candle collection - Whispering Pines Catalog



Ivory Vintage Beaded Clutch - Megan Hamilton


Plantable Snowflake confetti - Nature Favors


Custom Gown/Tux Sketch - Megan Hamilton
I got my dress sketched and I LOVE it...you will absolutely love yours too... such a treasure.

Sarah Jeweled Wedding Headpiece - quirkybeauty
It reminds me of a pretty sparkly lacy snowflake.






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails