Monday, October 12, 2009

mello yellows

Ritzybee posted a few images from Martha Stewart's Fall 2009 Catalog a couple weeks ago. My heart just melted. I shall look no further. These will be the colors of our celebration. Simple and sunshiny, yet perfectly mellow. *sigh* Oh Martha...how do you do it?

What do you think the bridesmaids should wear? I'm thinking green would drown the yellow out, where gray might just be too stark. Perhaps beiges, whites, creams, tans, browns? Do I sound nutty? A lil bit?


PS: my weekend with My Guy was an absolute dream. He is, without a doubt, the best thing in my world.

5 comments:

  1. I like gray. Or brown or cream for a second choice. And I'm so glad you had such a wonderful weekend. Hopefully it'll recharge you for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree...a latte color brown might be good because it will help the yellow pop but stil keep it mellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't mind your bridesmaids wearing white or off white I say go for it! They can have a yellow sash or a big (fake) flower to set of the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too vote gray. I don't think that would be too stark at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mello yellow color! Its so soothing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails