Thursday, April 28, 2011

royal wedding

I wish I had a hat like this to wear while I watch the wedding - it would make me feel more festive.  This is a design from Hats by Cressida on Etsy. 


I cannot cannot cannot help it.  I am SO jazzed about Prince William's wedding!

Tommy totally laughs at me.

I had such a crush on Prince William growing up.  In the twisted/ridiculous dreams of my youth, I would end up Prince William.  I remember going to England with my friends in high school and I was convinced that we would see him (I was clearly a starry-eyed teen).  I envisioned him seeing me across the street and be instantly attracted to my down to Earth demeanor and simple looks and somehow fall madly in love with me.  You know...like in the movies.  Ha! 

Anyway.I have no idea why I have such a fascination with British royalty - but I do.  And for the record, I think Kate is simply lovely and I think her fashion choices are divine so I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES!

Are you excited?  Clara and I will make a "Girls Night" of it and watch it when I get home from work. 

2 comments:

  1. I was laughing as a i read this thinking about our first staff bonding activity as Adams-browning. We sat in a circle & everyone wrote down questions that people would pick out of a bucket & answer about themselves & your question was: what does prince William look for in a women? Lol how do I still remember that? I guess we know the answer now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails