Monday, January 30, 2012

new york is the best ever


Every time I hit The City, goosebumps become me.  I get excited.  Possibilities are endless.  The spirit of that town is infectious. 

It's true that I was at a medical conference from 8 to 5 every day...but every evening we adventured.  Saw Jersey Boys...fell in love with those fellas.  Ate Greek food, Thai food and Italian food, and street vender food (not all at one time)....all so delish I couldn't pick a fave.  Stayed in Times Square (again)....was captivated by the vibrance of it all.

Yet, I am almost embarrassed to admit..I missed my husband and my baby girl something awful.  Cried when I came home and held Clara...she kept growing despite my absence.

3 comments:

  1. You doctors ... I don't know how you do it. So thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York is on the top of my list of places to visit. I have a feeling that I'll have to wait a little while though =(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails