Monday, March 23, 2009

good clean guest gifts

My friend Tracy, over at strawberry hedgehog: a handmade vegan soap shop, has a slew of bangerang gift ideas. When she found out I was engaged, she set the wheels rolling around in my brain about treats for our guests! I love her ideas.

My dream scenario is for My Guy and me to provide her and her hubby with one hell of a fantastic dinner. In return, they teach us some tricks of the soap making trade. She has some GREAT ideas, like using local scents like pine and juniper, or to incorporate some of the scents of the flowers we use in the decor/bouquet. I do love the idea of handmaking something unique, and useable, as our gift.


All of the products over at strawberry hedgehog are vegan, environmentally friendly, handmade, and o-so-luxurious. They would be a fantastic addition to the bridemaid's gift baskets too.


Did I mention they have a soap of the month club? Or that they've created Soap For Hope, a selection of yummy soaps where 50% of all sales go to cancer charities? strawberry hedgehog is heavenly...with what they make, how the make it, and how they give back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails