Tuesday, March 31, 2009

seattle envy

I'll be in the Seattle area for awhile and I must confess this is the coolest city - perhaps my favorite. I love the style...the fab local eateries...the blooms and greenery ...and the environmental consciousness that is everywhere. Did you know that Seattle locals recycle 48% of their garbage!? That's remarkable.

I think perhaps it was the flowers that first captured my heart...check out the local lovelies at Pikes Place Market. I can't believe these kinds of glorious blooms are available at my fingertips! If I lived here, my wedding flowers would be a no brainer.



pics: from top to bottom: here, here, here, here, here, here, here, me, me

2 comments:

  1. seattle sounds cool...but i also hear a lot of complaining about drizzly chilly weather which is why i dont think i could ever live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh. I'm from Phoenix. A lil rain is more than magical to me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails