Thursday, April 9, 2009

8mm


Lauren & Tim 8mm from A Bryan Photo on Vimeo.


Melanie & Patrick 8mm from A Bryan Photo on Vimeo.

I never ever (ever) even considered wedding videography. It has always seemed so awkward and cheesy to me. (I am not to comfy cozy in front of a camera as it is). However, that was before I saw this from A Bryon Photo. This is great!

(my little brain wheels are turning...Flagstaff is on historic Route 66...full of vintage flavor...quirky signs...old buildings...a great lil city to have fun doing something like this. I wonder if people do this out here.)

2 comments:

  1. 2 comments this time: Lauren's dress in the first video was my 2nd choice for a dress... she looks so beautiful!! 2nd, that song in the second video (Lullaby; How Long do you want to be loved) could just be the perfect wedding song!! Wow, perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that 2nd video is a perfect wedding song!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails