Wednesday, April 8, 2009

nice bouts

found here

Dudes have a lot more interesting choices to make these days when it comes to wedding style. I think that's cool! It's their special day too, right!? That being said, most guys I know could care less about those details. My groomster buds seem to show extreme interest in making sure they get that awesome local brew in keg form...or to make sure that a golf game with the boys can be squeezed in before the ceremony.

I have no idea where My Guy will really fall into that. We are still a billion years away from making REAL decisions. Subjects like "boutonniers" will not even be whispered about until the timing is just right.

I just happen to dig the one's here...lots of green...minimal fluffy flowers. Totally dude worthy.



found here


Leave it to Martha to come up with these great leaf bouts.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this post! Your taste of bouts is phenomenal! I adore the second photo!!! I'm saving it for inspiration!

    By the way, my name is Katie! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! we are doing wild flowers for the wedding that we are actually growing in my moms green house...
    these are so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that rosemary bout from Martha... so simple, so perfect!! Great minds think alike... I am all over the bouts today too!! Check out my bouts: http://brideonpurpose.blogspot.com/2009/04/back-it-up-now-meeep-meep-meep.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails