Tuesday, December 1, 2009

feed the birds this season

I'm so obsessed with these ornaments! They are such a great gift for a loved one to find under the tree...or for a co-worker...or for the teacher at school...or for the person who already has everything under the sun... or as favors at a wedding or bridal shower. PERFECT for the gardener, or nature lover, or bird appreciator :-) These little organic beauties are from etsy shop NatureFavors...hand crafted ornaments made entirely out of birdseed! Hang them outside to feed our winged friends...functional and fabulous. I love.


4 comments:

  1. Aww pretty adorable and functional. They should have shapes for different seasons! London's birds are basking somewhere in the South of France right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas ornaments - they're one of my shopping obsessions :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! These would be too cute for the little redwood we have outside in our front yard. Or for my Grandmother, shes a avid gardener.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails