Tuesday, January 19, 2010

our invitations!

designer: Earthly Affair: Earth Friendly Invitations
design: Juliet
colors: Mustard, Grass Green, and Dark Gray
Font: Script 5 (names) Formal 3 (everything else!)


After playing around with the colors a lil bit, and the font selections, and the wording, we have finally ordered our invitations to be printed!

I have to tell you, Jen of Earthly Affair, was delightful to work with. And quite a trooper I must add. I try to be an easy going kinda gal, but she had to revise our invitations more than once because I kept changing my mind on the font selection...I'm not proud of that...but it's true.

I am a paper keeper...I keep beautiful invitations, fun greeting cards, ticket stubs, postcards. I have this "wall" in our office full of these paper beauties. It constantly evolves. A couple of years ago I "themed" the wall to match upcoming holidays...or the seasons...or I will color coordinate it. I'm guessing our invitation will be a part of that collage for years.

What do I love the most about ours? They are made from 100% recycled paper..."using no new trees and averts waste from landfills." *sigh* I love that.

I'm so glad I entered Earth Friendly Wedding's Earth Day Contest and WON a huge chunk of these pretty invitations! (Enter blog contests ladies...somebody always wins...and it might be you!)

6 comments:

  1. Love them...and especially like the little birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so fun! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can "hear" your excitement! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jes! I have LOVED created your invitations and as far as the revisions go? Psshh! They are no trouble at all! I can't wait for you to receive the finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're beautiful! I love that it says "Mountaintop Wedding"!! XO.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails