Sunday, May 2, 2010

sponsor round-up sunday

Ohhhh I do enjoy these talented friends of mine.  Like I've mentioned before, the sponsors of A Mountain Bride are almost all artists and small business owners...with a passion for their craft.  These are the people I chose to do business with - and that's why they are our wedding vendors (and many are my friends.)

And did I mention they are wicked talented??
Now that I actually own an Elizabeth Dye original, 
I can personally attest to the fact that her pieces are even more glorious in person. 
I'm loving this shear bolero... it looks like a cloud.

Beth's handcrafted pieces always look so divine.
Tommy and I have been to see the Redwoods...stunning place.
These rings are rather wonderful.

Obviously I'm obsessed with our own cake topper people.
I've had a little photo on my phone for weeks now...
this is a detail that I am loving.

I'm a sucker for things that sprout.
These are just plain rad.

See!!!!!  RAD!

3 comments:

  1. The bolero is like a dream! Gorgeous. Unfortunately, I can't afford it... but it's nice at which to just look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bolero is fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ~lilian~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rings! They are beautiful and unique. I will definitely be checking out this jeweler.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Netanya
    netanya@engagementring.org

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails