Thursday, July 15, 2010

on getting ready


Tommy and I were blessed with a seriously sweet morning of a wedding day.  We ordered room service and ate breakfast in bed (best thing ever)...and were pretty lazy about getting up.  We spent a good portion of the morning kindof giggly and excited.  The anticipation was electric!

I scheduled my hair appointment for 10am.  That was finished quick, so I stopped by a deli and picked up huge fresh sandwiches, fruit and veggie platters, and a 6 pack of Diet Coke...I had bridesmaid's to feed (and they were bringing the champagne!)

My mom and aunt came and spent some time at the hotel suite with me. while Tommy went and spent time with his family.  I did my make-up slowly - and showed them all the snazzy details they hadn't seen yet...my dress, the veil, my shoes, and my bridesmaid gifts.  They oooed and awwwed....which always rocks on your wedding day!  I could NOT STOP SMILING!


My bridesmaids came over to the suite  for lunch, and then to help me get that dress on.  We drank champagne, primped a little bit, the girls did their make-up....but mostly it was relaxing and just fun to be with my fave ladies.  When our photographer's came, it was time for me to get in my dress - and the girls all oooed and awwwwed too!  (thankfully those reactions never got old!  Ha!)

While we were in the main space of the suite, Tommy and his bro were getting all fancy in the other room.  Not gonna lie, it took me like 10 times longer to get ready than them...poor dudes.

Here are some pictures of ME becoming Tommy's BRIDE:

And TOMMY becoming my GROOM: 
so handsome!

bros!

8 comments:

  1. So awesome Jes. Sounds like the perfect morning! I'm loving the photos, SO WORTH THE INVESTMENT! Wasn't it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what to say except "Awwwwwww". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna lie... I'm totally bummed I didn't get to do your wedding. BUT One Love lived up to their reputation and did an amazing job. Way to pick your getting ready room....!!!! All that natural light and pretty details. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie p. ( your cute baby sister)July 15, 2010 at 3:50 PM

    Oh my gosh I had so much fun getting you ready! The pictures are amazing! Best memories ever!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are incredible, so happy for you and to see the love and excitement captured! and those shoe shots? sawweeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jes you looked absolutely gorgeous. gosh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos. That top one deserves a frame. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails