Sunday, August 8, 2010

can of nostagia

I have a serious sweet tooth.  Serious.  So when I got this Blair candy Can of Nostalgia I did the happy dance alllllll over our lil apartment (before I busted it open and started some serious consumption!).  This can was jam packed with classic candy selections - like Necco wafers (love those!), Sugar Babies, Milk Duds, etc.  Wonderful selection of penny candies, and colorful treats that would make Willy Wonka's mouth water. 

I'm pretty obsessed with this yummy collection (you can see I wasted no time and busted those yummy Necco's right open!)  This is a Blair candy exclusive...so if you know someone that might jump for joy at a collection of fantastic classic candies, I recommend this Can of Nostagia!

Blair candy also has a HUGE collection of wedding candies...and a rad Candy by Color tool to help create those pretty candy buffets.  Oh - and a Wedding Candy collection too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails