Sunday, August 22, 2010

etsy insight: mandie candy


One of our most recent sponsors, Etsy's  MandieCandy, is a Phoenix girl with some serious Flagstaff ties....and some great crafty designs!!  What a great idea this is!  Map monograms....how come I've never seen this before?  Pretty stylin' if I do say so myself.  Great for a mantle or wall collage...or WEDDING.



I remember the first time I ever saw fireflies I FREAKED OUT!  So splendid...so magical...it makes me believe in fairies and Peter Pan and Captain Hook and every fairy tale I've ever heard.  We don't have fireflies in Arizona...so you can imagine my intrigue.  I like this firefly and moss mason jar.

I can never, NEVER have enough note cards....this set of four handmade notecards are only $4!!  And they are so pretty!!  Snatch them up!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the cards. What keeps me from buying fabulous stationery is the cost, though...

    The map is cool. Awesome idea. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails