Saturday, August 7, 2010

love words weekend

I have to share the *comment* that I recieved in my inbox this morning for blog publication approval.  It made my heart m.e.l.t.  Hugest congratulations to Justin and Bianca!!  Thank you for sharing this...it made my whole day sunshiny!!  (check out their blog!)



Hi. I just wanted to thank you for this blog post. I opened it multiple times a day for a whole week before eventually buying the Melissa Joy Manning one with the hand-hammered band. My future wife loves it, and I love her. Thanks for helping make the ring situation simple, beautiful and totally void of stress. I loved every bit of it.

I blogged about the ring and the proposal here: http://justinandbianca.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails