Thursday, November 11, 2010

le chic weddings

I wanted a banner like this sooooo bad!!! 

Are you ready for some wedding awesomeness in the form of delicate beauties and unique loveliness?  Le Chic Wedding Boutique has some real gems that are just DIVINE!  (Even for home decor!!  I have a pillow or two on my wish list now!)  They have an incredible collection of rustic chic wedding items that make my inner mountain bride droooooool!!  (Not to mention, their prices are reasonable - some of their pieces remind me sooo much of JCrew or Anthro and their pricetags are a fraction of the price!!)

Seriously - from bridal fashions and groom gear, to beautiful buntings and ceremony decor this shop has it all. 
Go explore - and be inspired!  (I got the link to this shop in my email inbox...and I HAD to share with you!!)

These are perfect for a woodsy celebration - sooo pretty!

I'm loving these vintage-esque garters...they have a great collection!

these porcelain vases/luminaries are so graceful and beautiful - I want one.

They have a GREAT collection of clutches...my personal fave accessory when I get dressed up.

I. Love. Pompoms.

I will probably dream of this pillow tonight.


ENTER TO WIN FREE VIDEO save-the-dates OR baby announcements HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails