Thursday, February 3, 2011

tommy's babyface


My husband was THE CUTEST BABY in the whole entire world.  No seriously.  I'm kinda bummed that I don't have any of him as a baby baby...but his mom was a real sweetheart and graciously gave me a few extra pictures of him as a bigger baby while I was visiting her last.

As a baby baby, Tommy looked like a real life Cabbage Patch doll.  Literally.  As a toddler, his curly blond hair came in and his sweet personality started to unveil itself...as did his affection for sports.  There are pictures of him playing every sport...from golf to football and baseball.  Cutest little thing ever.

I hope our little one is just as sweet and wonderful as her daddy. (and perhaps as athletic?)

hehehe - cute button for baby.

awww - petting zoos are so magical to little ones

cute!

always a lover of the snow

with his BFF cousin Eliza

2 comments:

  1. tommy is the cutest little boy. oh man.
    love these so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going to lie I have a weakness for blond tow-headed children with little curly locks.

    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails