Wednesday, March 23, 2011

the wedding greenhouse

 
I was recently sent a few sample plants from a company, The Wedding Greenhouse, that specializes in plants as wedding favors.  That concept was something that Tommy and I toyed around with giving as gifts for our own wedding.  This is the post I did on that here.  I love the idea of giving plants as gifts for parties and weddings - it doubles as decor and as the guest gifts!

The plants provided by The Wedding Greenhouse were well packaged in individual cardboard boxes (recyclable!) and were nicely wrapped in different color schemes, with coordinating ribbons.  Not only do they offer wedding colors, but they also have baby shower color options - super cute!  The colors they sent me were light blue, light pink, and white - perfect to decorate my house for Easter (but there are many color options to choose from.) 

These lil plants are low maintenance and is thriving in our apartment despite the cloudy weather outside our window... my kinda plants!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me such a brilliant idea as a wedding giveaways.I like the idea...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails