Friday, July 1, 2011

ready for the hills


Clara has conquered a new skill - rolling over!  It happened for the first time almost 2 weeks ago, when she was 14 weeks old - Tommy shot me a text message telling me about it (it happened when he wasn't looking - so he missed the action too - but he still wanted to share the rad news with me).  He ended up catching it on video later in the week - which I was so grateful for!  Saturday, however, I saw it happen with my own eyes...and I don't think I've ever felt so proud.


If I can get all misty eyed with happiness over something so  natural as rolling over, can you even imagine me at her college graduation!?  Or her kindergarten graduation??  I better pack a box of Kleenex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails