Wednesday, September 28, 2011

daisy days

I found a great (new to me) wedding merchandise resource - Daisy-Days.com.  Take a gander around the shop and be impressed with the selection of wedding accessories like:


DIY program fans (less expensive than the programs I DIYed at the local print shop!)


cute CUTE cute "LOVE" pillowcases...sweet gift for the bride and groom.  I am currently "eyeing" these as a gift for someone....umm...and for myself....thankyouverymuch.


Plantable and recyclable invitations so a long way in my book - love Eco-responsible designs.


There is a super stinkin' cute baby section with gifts for new mommy's and daddy's  (I spent a LOT of time here...lots of little treasures!)

Check it out...they have a sale section with different sales going on all the time...my kinda shop!

1 comment:

  1. I just like the idea of switching the pillows around and having them say "velo". Perfect for fans of the Tour de France ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails