Sunday, March 18, 2012

hair twisting: my new do (diy!)


For the past year or so I've been trying to find "cute" and different ways to keep my hair pulled up  and outta my face for work.  I embrace an occassional braid, low buns, messy buns, pontails and headbands.   I figured out how to do this twisty thing and am loving it lately.  Thought I'd share.

1. part hair on the side into two pigtail like sections.
2. take one side and, starting at the top/front, twist the hair, gradually incorporating more and more hair as you rotate from the front to the back of your head.
3. secure the twist with a clip at the nape of your neck while you do the other side.
4. messy bun the two sides together when both twists are complete!
5.  Viola!

 




2 comments:

  1. So very pretty. Will definitely try out this hairstyle :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails