Sunday, July 15, 2012

skin like a geisha

 
Tatcha is a new skin care line, deeply rooted in the ancient Eastern beauty secrets of the luminous geisha.  They generously sent me some divine samples of their luxurious beauty products.  When I say "luxurious" I mean it...we are talking facial blotting papers laced with actual gold, moisturizers made from silk, crushed pearl and other products made from natural rice bran, red algae and green tea.  Talk about a sumptuous experience.


TATCHA rediscovered the coveted daily regimes of the geisha in a 200 year-old ancient manuscript, written in the twilight of Japan’s Edo Period. Traveling back to the City of 2000 Temples (Kyoto), TATCHA has worked with teams of scientists, scholars and geisha themselves to decipher the rituals and ingredients from this text.  What we uncovered is the very foundation of Eastern skincare and beauty.

They offer the opportunity to purchase a sample sized travel kit of their products so you can try their skin care ritual at an affordable price.  Also - their blotting papers are a great price, $12 - a perfect stocking stuffer or gift for your bridesmaides!!   I'm pretty sure my beauty bag will always have their blotting papers in it - I am sold!  (oh...and I should mention that they provide THREE FREE samples with every order!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails