Monday, December 31, 2012

first pigtails

The day before Christmas I managed to create two sweet little pigtails in Clara's hair.  Oh my!  I loved it!  So did everyone else - she looked positively adorable!

Unfortunately, she screamed and cried and hated me while I was doing it.  Won't be attempted again for awhile.  (But at least we know it can be done!!)

Also -  I can't believe today is the last day of 2012.  I always get a little sad and nostalgic when the years go by.  However, 2013 promises to be so crazy FANTASTIC!!  Can't hardly wait!


  1. Replies
    1. miss you old friend!!! happy new year to YOU!!

  2. So lovely!!! Hopefully 2013 comes with much more enthusiasm for this style...

  3. she is such a little girl now! simply. adorbs.

    happy new year to you & yours!




Related Posts with Thumbnails