Monday, December 31, 2012

first pigtails


The day before Christmas I managed to create two sweet little pigtails in Clara's hair.  Oh my!  I loved it!  So did everyone else - she looked positively adorable!

Unfortunately, she screamed and cried and hated me while I was doing it.  Won't be attempted again for awhile.  (But at least we know it can be done!!)

Also -  I can't believe today is the last day of 2012.  I always get a little sad and nostalgic when the years go by.  However, 2013 promises to be so crazy FANTASTIC!!  Can't hardly wait!

4 comments:

  1. So lovely!!! Hopefully 2013 comes with much more enthusiasm for this style...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such a little girl now! simply. adorbs.

    happy new year to you & yours!


    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails