Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yawn

We are all exhausted around here. I miss sleep - like really really really miss the luxury of sleeping for more than 2 hours at a time. Oh man.

We are all acclimating to our newest family member - and he is such a little sweetie. I almost forgot how nice it is to hold a newborn. He curls up so perfectly into our arms - *sigh* - just love that.

Clara still doesn't quite know what to think about it all - but she is being such a trooper. Tommy and I are having such a nice time being home with our little family all together. Feeling blessed.

5 comments:

  1. oh that face! So very cute :) Wishing you some rest soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet little face! those "aww" moments are sometimes better than sleep *wink wink*(!!!). if no sleep, enjoy all the cuddles at least :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree - cuddling him is one of the joys of my life!!!

      Delete
  3. Baby is the only one getting sleep! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he's such a darling... Oh no, I'm yawning too after seeing the picture. :) I do hope you get some rest though :) *hug*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails