Monday, May 4, 2009

tree = cakestand


OK, I know I've posted a similar post in the past about tree cake stands, but this one comes with diy directions! I found this over at Project: 10K Wedding, who found it at Once Wed.

I want to make these. I wonder if my uncle Pat could help me build such creations (he's pretty good with building stuff). And I think it's SUPER creative. And charming. And it's made out of treeeees. Why am I such a sucker for nature everything?? Oh. Because nature is lovely.


Read the full instruction set here.

5 comments:

  1. I was so excited when I saw this post too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this I knew I could make it... if only I hadn't already bought a wood slab cakestand off Etsy's Alchemy feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous! Hmmm wonder if these would work as soap stands in a shop or for my markets. What a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this may be the coolest cake stand I have ever seen. I have to have my step-dad do this for me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails