Thursday, May 13, 2010

marriage license!!



Two days ago I posted my lil "to do" list and a few of you WONDERFUL readers suggested I add "getting the marriage license".  Thank God you did...because I plum forgot about that.  So after work today, Tommy and I jolted downtown and got our paperwork together.  I was bouncing off the walls...freaking out...totally psycho-excited....but maintaining my composure and keeping an "o-so-cool-because-we-are-in-public" demeanor.  Until I busted out the camera.  It blew my cover.

In 17 days we are tying the knot.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!




omg.  we have to write our ceremony.

14 comments:

  1. Congrats! We got our license last week, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good thing to get checked off the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you are so cute! It is all starting now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny is it that your blog readers had to remind you about the license? What did Tommy say? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, congrats, that's so exciting, we'll be getting our soon too, eeeeeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Lori - I KNOW!!! Tommy said, "oh yeah, we need that."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo- I got mine in the mail the other day. Boy is it easy to get married? They didn't even need to see us, our ID's, nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that picture of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yipppeee! Now you can get married, who knew that a lil piece of paper, an officiant and two witnesses were all that was needed?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You haven't written your ceremony!? Get on it!!! :)

    We are applying for our marriage license the day before our wedding, since we're marrying out of state. Can't wait... definitely one of the more crucial aspects of getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One step closer to being married!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Congratulations! Such a cute photo of you two... you can see the excitement! : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails