Monday, May 10, 2010

pearls for my girls

Vegas kicked ass.  Pure AMMAAAAAZINGNESS!  I don't even think I can appropriately recap it - mostly because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (except for what makes it to Facebook?)  This weekend took some crafty planning to pull off! (props to Kami!)  It brought together girls from the different corners of my life. It it is so so cool to have all my lovely friends in one place... laughing and drinking and dancing together...and becoming friends too. Literally, one of the BEST weekends of my life! They made me feel like a star!

I might post a couple pictures from the weekend...except... not today because I don't have any of the pictures yet.

I wanted to give my friends little "thank you" momentos for my wild and crazy Bachelorette weekend extravaganza.  I found a couple box sets of different colored pearl earrings.  Wrapped 'em in tissue paper.  Put them in pretty silver boxes...and voila...pretty pearls for my party girls!  A classy way to remember our weekend of  raising hell in Sin City.

 

5 comments:

  1. Love Honora! Glad you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great party, Your mementos are really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I bet you girls had a fabulous time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, so glad you had a good time. Love the earrings; you're such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky girl - glad you had fun! Ooh and the earrings are lovely, what a nice thank you for a bachelorette weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails