Today, I had a "project party." My two best friends, and my little sister came over to fold and glue and tie raffia knots. I make a freezer full of margarita popsicles...and filled the fridge with all sorts of treats. I knew it would be a long day...there was a lot to accomplish.
And we did it all. In like an hour. I have to admit, I was confused that it got done so fast. But it did. Which rocked.
What the heck we did:
- folded programs
- tied raffia around the large mason jars
- did a run through of centerpiece set up
- decided to wait to put the guest gifts in pouches until before the wedding (they are fragile!)
- decided to scrap the extra couple steps for the programs
- figured out how to do speedy perfect place cards
Somehow I thought we had oodles and oodles of stuff to do. Guess we didn't. It's all under control. Wasn't expecting that....but I'm cool with it.