Saturday, August 14, 2010

love words weekend

This is Deb and her handsome hubby at their glorious mountain top wedding celebration!  I've been following their journey on her bridal blog BridalHood - it's one of my favorites.  This girl has some seriously elegant taste!

an excerpt from Every Day You Play

My words rained over you, stroking you.
A long time I have loved the sunned mother-of-pearl of your body.
I go so far as to think that you own the universe.
I will bring you happy flowers from the mountains, bluebells,
dark hazels, and rustic baskets of kisses.
I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.

- Pablo Neruda

2 comments:

  1. What a truly romantic picture and great words to accompany the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks Jes...I just now have been able to log on and browse my favorite blogs since we are traveling cross country. Thanks for the sweet words - we are wedding day sisters after all and I've enjoyed following your journey just as much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails