Monday, November 22, 2010

hip green deals is BACK!

I bought these EXACT EarthLust stainless steal water bottles from HipGreenDeals last spring for around $9 bucks a piece for bridal shower gifts - and THAT was a screaming deal from their retail value of around $25!  TODAY they are only $3.15.  OMG.


So excited!!!  My fave deal-a-day website is back for the holiday season and boy have they slashed their prices!  That's right my friends, be sure to bookmark HipGreenDeals - an eco-friendly Earth loving shop that sells one rad item everyday for CRAZY AFFORDABLE prices!!  They will be selling their merchandise at 80 - 90% off retail!!  WHAT?!?  Clearly...this is the best thing ever, and a super rad way to stock up on holiday gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Good to know! I thought Christine closed down shop a few months ago. I'm happy to hear that she's back for the holidays. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails