I could probably make a list of a hundred things I'd love to work on, improve, quit, or start in my day to day existence. Yet, that sounds too exhausting. I did a really good job of fulfilling the goals I set out for myself last year (read that here if you are interested). This years goals are pretty basic. Nothing fancy. Nothing too fantastical. They are realistic...practical...important to me.
1. Focus on health...again. This embodies a couple elements...increasing physical activity and increasing veggie consumption are two biggies here.
2. Study harder...not longer. (Goal is to study every night.)
3. Work on developing the loving marriage I share with my rad hubs :-)
4. Hone in my spending even more. With Tommy taking the job as our baby girl's caretaker, we will be on one income for quite a while. This terrifies me...especially with the student loan debt monster that comes knocking. This means budgeting every penny. I've never tracked our spending that close. I'm intimidated, but determined to make this work.
5. Make time for friends...new and old. I'm thinking hosting dinner gatherings monthly with neighbors and friends in our building. Also, I'd like to be more diligent about keeping in better contact with my friends back home.
What do you think? Do-able? Did you make any resolutions this year???