Monday, November 7, 2011
Out of nowhere...Clara pulled herself up. OUT OF NOWHERE. She is now a little girl (obviously...not quite a big girl...but less and less like a baby.) Overnight.
I got a hilarious phone call from Tommy this afternoon recounting the drama that Clara got into in the span of an hour:
1. tried to eat the Christmas tree (oh yea...we put our tree up this weekend...don't judge me.)
2. tried to climb the bookcase
3. got stuck crawling under the sofa
4. found the magazine basket, emptied it, and shredded them all with her teeny tiny hands
5. stood up in her crib...all by herself.
6. performed each of these actions just after shooting my husband one of her lovely gummy grins.
What a little whippersnapper!
*we clearly need to baby proof the casa even more...but our Babies R Us store is still flooded out from the torrential flooding that happened two months ago...and Target is constantly sold out of baby proofing gear. Ugh.