Monday, April 23, 2012

paper themes


 
Paper Themes - a UK based stationary company - recently sent me a few samples of their beautiful invitations.  They wanted to know what I thought.

I can sum up my thoughts in one word.  Beautiful.

My mom was visiting me when they arrived in the mail.  She said they were "loveliest invitations [she'd] ever seen" and she was dead serious.  I was monumentally impressed. 
 

I've had the random opportunity to review all sorts of invitations and paper products for this blog.  Many of the companies that send me their goodies don't exactly make the cut for me to feature on this site...but this one was different.  The quality of the paper was unlike ANY I have seen.  Thick, heavy, gorgeously textured papers...with elegant fonts and whimsical designs...I just adore them.  If you are in the market for invitations that look and feel special, you should head over to Paper Themes.

Also...I have to commend them for making such glorious products WHILE being Eco-concious.  I love love love that.  Another noteworthy feature is their vast assortment of products.  Not only do they offer unique invitations and announcements, but they offer DIY kits, bunting kits and all sorts of wedding day accessories (like cupcake wrappers!)

PLUS right now all of their Wedding Invitations and Wedding Stationary are 25% off, with the opportunity for free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails