Sunday, April 1, 2012

thankyoucardshop




I'm FINALLY back home....soooo good to be home.  Sooo.  Goooood.  The weekend was a great time to get my life "back."  Normalcy feels divine.  I did Clara's laundry....played on the carpet "vrooming" cars....sang "You are my Sunshine" lots and lots....cut up grapes for snack time....and cheered her independent steps.

I also got around to doing a couple of the things I've been putting off.  Namely, writing thank you notes for Clara's first birthday.  I looove writing notes...so I always look forward to thank you notes.  I recently ordered a couple sets of personalized thank you notes from, thankyoucardshop.com ...a sweet little online stationary boutique.  I ordered a cute set with our last name and a fun colorful pattern.  I also ordered another set of cards as a gift for my cousin who is getting married this summer....I personalized those with their names and wedding date...you can never have too many thank you notes when you are getting married!


Cute designs right!?  These cards were not thick and heavy...they were a lightweight paper that made it easy to include pictures of Clara without needing to add extra postage!   I read more about the card shop, designer, and information about their stationary  here:

The environment and ethical working conditions are important to us so we have chosen a supplier whose paper is manufactured in the United States, either from FSC certified forests (ensuring responsible harvesting techniques are used) or from paper that is recycled from cotton remnants. 90% of our packaging materials are made from recycled paper. All the stationery is beautifully packaged, making it a great gift item.

I LOVE LOVE this idea!
 
this was the design I ordered....I only had our last name printed on the cover...I love!


*ThankYouCardShop was so awesome to supply my set of 10 thank you cards - thank YOU ThankYouCardShop!  I'm a fan! 

2 comments:

  1. I love these thank you cards!! This blog is so helpful when planning my wedding. Thank you for posting awesome pictures!! I came across another site that is full of helpful ideas as well. I hope this helps you out! Any who! Here you go! Jessica Cernat Dallas Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy - Thank You Cards ShopApril 2, 2012 at 1:29 PM

    Thanks so much for the nice post Jes! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails