Monday, October 24, 2011

first family christmas card!



This will be a REALLY fun Christmas card year because my daughter will be beautifully on display...front and center...all merry and bright!  This will actually be our first Holiday card...as last year we couldn't justify sending another piece of mail (after save the dates and wedding invitations and thank you notes!)

Surprisingly, both Tommy and I are very excited about this milestone!  Selecting a picture will be tough...as will choosing the card.  So many choices for chic and stylish holiday cards

I've written about my love for Shutterfly here, and have used them for greeting cards and photo books in the past.  After my mom used Shutterfly to make her Christmas cards last year, I was totally sold on their quality....they have a nice heavy sturdy feel and the photo was crisp and clear and the colors were beautiful.


I love Christmas cards...don't you!??  Do you want 25?  For free??  Leave your name below after visiting Shutterfly...and for an additional entry, be a follower of A Mountain Bride!  Winner will be announced in a week!



13 comments:

  1. I would LOVE 25 free Christmas cards!!!

    Jennifer C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about new baby Christmas cards as well!

    My one tip would be to always make sure you add a personal, handwritten message before sending. I had several cards last year that could have been sent to anybody - they were 100% printed! It felt quite rude, if I'm honest. Nobody likes to feel like they're on a mailing list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't first family Christmas cards so fun?

    Thinking about it almost being November (can you believe it?), I was on shutterfly's website this weekend checking out their cards. They're simple but artsy & stylish. I had just decided that's where we will be getting our holiday cards from (as soon as we have a Christmas picture). I would love love love 25 free cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a perfect giveaway to win!! I used Shutterfly last year for our Christmas cards and got rave reviews! Loved them.

    Winning 25 would be just the right amount to wish everyone a joyous holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to give and receive photo Christmas cards. I keep all the photos from the cards we receive and love looking at them through the years. I'd love to win 25 cards from Shutterfly. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I got married in August and were *just* talking about how much we would love to do our first Christmas card together this year! 25 Free Cards would be the icing on the cake...especially on my law student budget! :)

    Leah S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Shutterfly's cards!! I'd love to win 25 free cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love 25 free cards!!! It's our first year as a married couple, so that will be fun! ;)

    Kassi M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I woke up in a panic yesterday morning realizing I haven't even thought about my christmas cards. As a newly wed (kinda) I would love 25 free cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shutterfly. Would love to win.
    ashley o.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails